Difference between "FRENCH" and "Caspiy" are the Highlighted dishes.
1. Smoked fish platter
2. Buzhenina or Baked Chicken Brest
3. Eel salad (with organic mixed leaves)
4. Pickled Vegetables
5. Duck Salad(with Berries in Sweet Raspberry vinaigrette)
6. Greek Salad
7. Duck Liver Pate
8. Smoked Veal Carpaccio (Italian Style)
9. Assorted Mushrooms
10. Pineapple “Monte-Krista” (with Almond Sauce)
11. Aubergine Appetizer (Baked Eggplant, Topped with Fresh Veggies and Greens. Tahini Coated)
1. Potatoes “Cloistral” (with mushrooms)
2. Blintz «Caspiy» (with meat and julienne)
3. Chicken "Béchamel" (French Style)
(Grape Snails with Butter and Pepper Jack Cheese)
1. Oven Roasted “St. Peter” Fillet
2. Pasta “Palermo” (seafood pasta)
3. Jumbo Shrimps in French Suprême sauce
4. New Zealand Mussels in White sauce
1. Beef "Delis"
2. Lamb "Osso Bucco"
(Slow braised Lamb Shanks with Vegetables and Red wine)
3. Pork Shish Kebab
Or Chicken Shish Kebab
4. Vegetable Pilaf (Garnish)
1. Assorted Fruit platter
Soda, Tea and Coffee (Unlimited)
All our Banquets can be customized to your unique tastes and occasions!!!
Gluten free dishes are also available by your request
OUR BANQUET MENU CAN’T BE BEAT BY THE COMPETITION!!!
If you find a lower price for a similar banquet, we'll match any local competitor’s advertised price.
In addition, we will give you an additional discount for future banquets
For further details please call 718-616-1399